New Tour Set List

cmahlke

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmahlke wrote:

What do you think the set list will be for the next tour? I think they'll drop WTSHNN!

I've mentioned this awhile back, same reactions. Streets is a staple, like Skynard not playing Freebird. BUT, can you imagine if they playednothing from JT? No Streets, Bullet, WOWY? Strange...

I was lucky enough to go to 15 Vertigo shows...I think there are some songs that sounded tired and Bono doesn't do justice to them anymore - With OrWithout You and Pride would be two. Listen to the Rattle and Hum DVD then listen to Vertigo Chicago.

I know there are some songs that we'd say have to be played every show (Streets being one) but I'd rather see the band on top of their game rather thansounding tired...

Also, I think it's time to drop Bullet The Blue Sky, Sunday Bloody Sunday, All I Want Is You and a few others.

The highlights for me on Vertigo tour were Electric Co, I Will Follow, Zoo Station and Fly. I'd love to hear Acrobat but wouldn't we all?!

They said that Streets will always be in the setlist...plus it's Larry favorite song....the one who gave them their 1st jobs. However, they should give up

Until The End Of The World, Beautiful Day, Elevation, Stuck In A Moment, Gone, In A Little While, One, Wake Up Dead Man, The Fly. They need to bring back

Surrender, Brick/Another Day Without Me, The Unforgettable Fire, Tomorrow, Fire, Wire, God II.

• Subscriber

they did write city of blinding lights to replace streets on the last tour, but because of live 8 and the time of the year and bono's crusade of africa,they kept it in the set list, they were going to drop it for the last tour so who know what could happen for this one.

they were saying in an interview that some songs will have to be dropped for this tour to make way for the new songs, so if they dropped streets, yes it wouldbe dissapointing, but i would take a song song over streets in all honesty.

songs also in danger could be-pride, new years day, sunday bloody sunday, i still havent found what im looking for, with or without you, bullet the blue skyand one????