very sad

lexmail

• Subscriber

I think it would be cool if they would play New Orleans-- would be good for the city, for sure!  We could all meet up and really have a blast!  And only three hours from me!  However, New Orleans in the summer is not for the faint of heart--that's when the "Big Easy" becomes the "Big Sweaty!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

I think it would be cool if they would play New Orleans-- would be good for the city, for sure!  We could all meet up and really have a blast!  And only three hours from me!  However, New Orleans in the summer is not for the faint of heart--that's when the "Big Easy" becomes the "Big Sweaty!laugh.gif

Now that's the shame...skipping NOLA, esp after showing so much interest in the re-opening of the Superdome....must be unable to get a decent outdoor venue, LSU stadium....but yeah, that city is being dissed.

Shout out to all my friends in NOLA!!

If no Boston shows, just drive to Perth Amboy one day before and you could see them on 2010 in East Rutherford. Its only 15 minutes away. I have a friend in Boston, they come here driving. Make it happen, get a map drive straight here and get your wishes come true. You might have to take the turnpike or parkway heading south east. Its easy. Do what you have to do. Make your wish come true somehow. Ask for help if you need to. Thats how things get done when it comes to U2, I'll even use my telepathic means to do what I must. Be prepared to be blown away as I have seen them recently, and its mind boggling, never seen anything like it. They done it this time too, they are out for us, their fans and we are out for them. Its a love thing.

Realm.