Getting up close on the 360 tour

Griffin

I saw the Las Vegas show and I'm wondering if the area between the stage and the round "runway" stage is GA or some other ticket that I'm not aware of.  I saw a map which listed it as FOS (front of stage), but I haven't seen tickets for sale to that effect.  I'd like to see the show again in Seattle or Denver, but I'm trying to get closer.

• Subscriber
I saw the Las Vegas show and I'm wondering if the area between the stage and the round "runway" stage is GA or some other ticket that I'm not aware of.  I saw a map which listed it as FOS (front of stage), but I haven't seen tickets for sale to that effect.  I'd like to see the show again in Seattle or Denver, but I'm trying to get closer.
That area you are talking about is generally called the "inner circle" and it is just regular GA.  You have to wait though, first come, first serve.  My sons and I got up the the very front in the area you are talking about at the Rose Bowl, but we waited in line from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (when they opened the doors) to get in there!  Definately a cool experience!