What is your favorite song on NLOTH?

sectionbgirl92

• Subscriber

GET ON YOUR BOOTS really speaks to me as I am in a place where I need to!

I think WHITE AS SNOW is beautiful... it is a saying I use with my children and fiance whenever we say we are sorry...

CEDARS OF LEBANON - it is about time somebody speaks of the wars of Lebanon - my Ex was born there and experienced all the wars and speaks of its beauty thatexists/existed in his memories in spite of his trauma of being kidnapped for being a Christian in a Muslim part of town.

A FEZ-BEING BORN is simply beautiful!

MOMENT OF SURRENDER- reminds me to surrender to God's will - something I must do at this time in my life.

BREATHE - it just speaks to me.

AGAIN, ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Easy! Has to be Magnificent, followed by White as Snow then Breathe. Has been since the first listen and still is weeks later. In my humble opinion,

there's no point over analysing why we like what we like, that's what make U2 such a great band - fantastic songs for all of us!

• Subscriber

Hello All! I've never posted before, but I figured this is a great place to start...I'd havta say Moment Of Surrender and I'll Go Crazy are upthere as my favourites.

But this is album is certainly top notch and just gets better as I continue to listen.

ultra4u2 wrote:

Stand Up Comedy for the funky upbeat and then Magnificent is close 2nd with the 80's sound...I like NLOTH , a great intro into the album....
smokin.gif

I really hope they release a video for Stand Up Comedy ... Bono could put his mime skills to use as a Charlie Chaplin kinda character ...

I loved Get on your boots when I first heard it. Since I bought the album, I've come to realize it's actually one of the weaker tracks compared to therest. My absolute fav is No line on the horizon. It's one of those songs that just grows and grows every time you listen to it. For me; it's already aclassic, and I can't wait to hear it live at Croker!! Yay!!