Larry on Ovation's "Anatomy of a Closet"

Liz4031

Larry was on the Ovation Channel's show "Anatomy of a Closet" on Sunday. But I don't get that channel, AAAHHHH! Did anyone see the show, is it replaying or on YouTube?? Please!

He was supposedly talking about the top ten things to have in your closet, and commenting on the band's fashion over the years.  happy.gif

• Subscriber

Would love to see that!  One thing for sure, this band does not seem to spend a lot of clothing, well--maybe Adam--Every night in concert, same outfits--for continuity in filming I'm sure--and they must have multiples of the same outfits.  Offstage, Bono seems partial to denim outfits.  And, I would love to have a t-shirt with the birds on the shoulders that Larry wears--never could see what was on the back of it.  

• Subscriber

I i found the link on another website for the show- i havent watched yet- cant wait- he's so cute!!!!!!

http://community.ovationt.../video/825866/16878.html

I just watched the video in the link, and it's just a promo spot for the show. Hopefully, the episode will be available online somewhere soon.

• Subscriber

@Birdsong: yep, maybe a look in Adam's closet would have been more interesting :D

But Larry's 360° shirt is nice, expecially the one with the scorpion!

I got a pretty good photo of it at Tampa.  He and Adam were standing right in front of me on the catwalk during "Crazy" --a very nice view of their backsides.  The show is still airing for several days on Ovation; click on programs at the top and you can get  the schedule.  I don't get that channel either!

The odd thing was I was flipping through the channels and I didn't realize I was watching Anatomy of a Closet. They were talking about jeans (I'm fanatical about jeans) so there I was watching this program and then there was Larry. THAT WAS REALLY COOL! I enjoyed what I saw of the program, it was really well done and classy.