Seeking Submissions for U2 Fan Dictionary...

U2mom

Okay, awhile ago some of us came up with the BOOMCHA FRIDAY idea...basically on Friday's we give a BOOMCHA for anything were really happy about.  This carried over to my Facebook status -- but this caused some confusion for my non-U2 friends and family, so I posted a little definition of Boomcha to help them out:

BOOMCHA:  From the Dictionary According to U2 fans: interjection or exclamation to show strong feeling or excitement -- generally in the positive, but can be used in times of distress. (Example: I just won two tickets to U2's next show! BOOMCHA!, My son cleaned his room! BOOMCHA!, Chia Pets went onsale at Walgreens! BOOMCHA!)

So, we need some more additions to our U2 Fan Dictionary...post away, Zootopians!!!

• Subscriber
Zoo (1) (noun) abbr Zootopia: part of a U2 official website, the community section of it where people engage in intellectual discussions about love, life, music, religion and politics (2) (verb) to zoo: spend one's time in Zootopia engagind in discussions, posting pictures and videos, and making meaningful blogposts (3) (prefix) zoo- related to Zootopia or U2 official fanclub

I should say, when I am inside zootopia, to me, I pretend I am living in a country ruled by Mr. Paul David Hewsen, aka, Prince Bono and U2.  In this Realm, everyone is happy and love is always in the air. The energy is positive and we are all connected by it. No exceptions, even the Prince,why, he is the it factor. He  provokes the energy to scatter amongst us, and well, Realm loves his energy because it is also very addictive,thats how good it is. I feel like at home in Zootopia. Why, it is the home of U2 and most important, the home of the Prince.

Realm