My 'U2 News' website

jackie_llopis

ok so I had completely nothing to do today, so out of boredom I created a U2 News website. I kind of think of it as a U2 online newspaper lol

well its not anything to jump up and down about, but I loooove u2, so for a person with nothing to do, why not create a little mini website that has news updates.

check it out and the forum

here's the link:  http://wackyjackie64.webs.com/

-jackie

cool!! hahah

was funny. and im an idiot. lol. the site wasnt loading right at first, it was just the background pic... and i went to reload it, and it was being slow (our computer, i think, its being a slow ass today, at least for me, lol) so i had a 2nd window opened.. and panth was sitting here reading his star trek book in peaceful meerkatmode, and me just sitting here in quiet with the washer going in the background... all zoned out to it.....and then out of nowhere 'UNO! DOS, TRES!" starts playing, i jumped, and i had the laptop volume up loud as hell and forgot i did, and he was like, what the .., and me laughing.. lol. that scared me. LOL. "UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!!!" "AHH!" almost gave me a heart attack. lmao. that was funny.  i know, im lame. lol.
then panth told a story of when he was at work using the auditorium computer to surf the web, and forgot it was hooked up to the main sound system or something and a website that had the same song came blasting on, throughout the whole place with people in there and them all laughing. lol. 
that part of the song cracks me up. 

neat site!!!! i'm gonna try and sign up now. lol.

cool!! hahah
was funny. and im an idiot. lol. the site wasnt loading right at first, it was just the background pic... and i went to reload it, and it was being slow (our computer, i think, its being a slow ass today, at least for me, lol) so i had a 2nd window opened.. and panth was sitting here reading his star trek book in peaceful meerkatmode, and me just sitting here in quiet with the washer going in the background... all zoned out to it.....and then out of nowhere 'UNO! DOS, TRES!" starts playing, i jumped, and i had the laptop volume up loud as hell and forgot i did, and he was like, what the .., and me laughing.. lol. that scared me. LOL. "UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!!!" "AHH!" almost gave me a heart attack. lmao. that was funny.  i know, im lame. lol.
then panth told a story of when he was at work using the auditorium computer to surf the web, and forgot it was hooked up to the main sound system or something and a website that had the same song came blasting on, throughout the whole place with people in there and them all laughing. lol. 
that part of the song cracks me up. 

neat site!!!! i'm gonna try and sign up now. lol.

roll.gif LOL

and i just got done changing the song to Bad before i read this! I've had it suck in my head alll day lol

and to everyone else, I think i'll pass on your work offers wink.gif