Mother/Son Dance at Wedding

suzyluvsu2

Ms. Realm has been touch by "I Will Follow" Bono was thinking about his mother when he wrote it. Two things that get Realm to cry, Bono and the Great Great Iris, his mother. This woman is very special people. I don't know how to describe her energy but to say, Iris, without your tender love, we would have no Bono and I Realm would truly not be here, still lost in darkness and sadness. I am very sensitive to her and Bono, my mother's relationship with me was so close, that when she is around, I smell her as she was on the last minute I saw her. But, I know, access is very simple between me and them, my heart is very weak when the subject of Bono and his mother come up. I am "Time" sensitive to all of Bono's experiences. This line above got me to cry for the Prince again.  His father brings about a constant need of awareness for Bono and his health spiritually, physically and emotionally. Thats how it is here for Realm of the Prince.

• Subscriber

LOve is Blindness, maybe!!??

not only cause its my favourite (but i admit it is the main reason eyes.gif) but also cause the love of a mother for her child is blind a lot of times?

With or without you (a little over the top , maybe..) because you cant keep your kids in your 'womb' for the rest of their lives, but as a mother sometimes wish i could...

edit; what's that you're saying, me having a preverence for U2-songs, ... what makes you think such a thing...grin.gif

• Subscriber

when i got married, i danced with my father on 'When I Need You' (Leo Sayer) others might find it corny, but i still like those lyrics!

(i was 19, and my favourites were U2 , Fleetwood Mac and all my fathers records; Beatles, Johny Cash, Simon and Garfunkel and many others, among them i also discover this Leo hit)