Which is better????

jackie_llopis

anyone with the inner circle experience-help!:

ok so I haven't gotten tickets to any of their shows next year yet Frown but if I do I was wondering what's better. I did GA in October, got in the inner pit, I wanted to be in the center at the front rail, right in front of the stage, but a few people already took the good spots. so my sister and I went to the center,back rail of the inner circle instead. we were right on the rail and really close to they guys when they came out. But I did notice at this concert that they did stay more on the center stage instead of walking around on the ring that surrounds the inner circle. Which means the people up front were usually closest.

-Just wanted to know, what is it like at the front rail, is the view hard to see the band cuz of the stage? Can the band even see you when the stage is kind of high like that? was the stage high? And last but not least, would you do back rail-inner circle, or front rail-inner circle? lol sorry about all the questions, just dying to know!

I still haven't gotten tickets yet, I'm begging my parents for Christmas lol, but I was just wondering, incase I get to go to a show next year. one show was not enough frown.gifeyes.gif

~Jackie

• Subscriber

Well Jackie, my only experience in the inner-circle was at the Rose Bowl and it was a fantastic experience! My sons and I got right up to the front, very front, front rail just left of center on Edge's side and we had no problem. It was a pure rush and such an amazing, unbelievable experience. That said, of course, you can't see the screen unless you really look up straight. Also, the few times the guys go around back, you can't see them at all. However, most of the time, the view is fine. The stage is NOT too high as I was warned. Even my 11 year old son had no problem. You can see Larry's riser and you can see Bono, Edge, and Adam at all times when they are front-center stage. It really is a good spot. Except for the very long wait and investment of time that it takes to get up there, I wouldn't change a thing about my spot that night! Everyone should be so lucky to experience that at least once! Good luck.

Well Jackie, my only experience in the inner-circle was at the Rose Bowl and it was a fantastic experience! My sons and I got right up to the front, very front, front rail just left of center on Edge's side and we had no problem. It was a pure rush and such an amazing, unbelievable experience. That said, of course, you can't see the screen unless you really look up straight. Also, the few times the guys go around back, you can't see them at all. However, most of the time, the view is fine. The stage is NOT too high as I was warned. Even my 11 year old son had no problem. You can see Larry's riser and you can see Bono, Edge, and Adam at all times when they are front-center stage. It really is a good spot. Except for the very long wait and investment of time that it takes to get up there, I wouldn't change a thing about my spot that night! Everyone should be so lucky to experience that at least once! Good luck.

Thanks for the info! if I go to another concert, I'm gonna try and get there at 6-7am to get on the front rail. At the concert in October, I got there at around 9am and landed a spot right on the back rail. I didnt want to get up close to the front rail cuz there was a few people up there, but I was more worried about how tall the stage was. Thanks for clearing this up!!

• Subscriber

I was barely right of center on Adam's side at the Rose Bowl and on other tours I have been in various places along the rail and its all good. As Doah said, the stage was NOT too high - I could see fine! It was a fantastic experience to see "the whites of their eyes" . . . Edge's intense concentration and how he and Bono communicated throughout the show was something that I had never really noticed so much before. I have seen Bono emotional before (when he used to come out to the rail to sing Sometimes, Stuck in a Moment, for example), but the emotion in his eyes during Moment of Surrender (which was up front on this tour) was the most incredible moment and something that I will never forget. And, yes, the band can see you . . . most definitely. I must say, Adam is an incredible flirt . . . lol!

I was barely right of center on Adam's side at the Rose Bowl and on other tours I have been in various places along the rail and its all good. As Doah said, the stage was NOT too high - I could see fine! It was a fantastic experience to see "the whites of their eyes" . . . Edge's intense concentration and how he and Bono communicated throughout the show was something that I had never really noticed so much before. I have seen Bono emotional before (when he used to come out to the rail to sing Sometimes, Stuck in a Moment, for example), but the emotion in his eyes during Moment of Surrender (which was up front on this tour) was the most incredible moment and something that I will never forget. And, yes, the band can see you . . . most definitely. I must say, Adam is an incredible flirt . . . lol!

lol wow cool story! So you sure its not too high, I'm 5'6 and a half, is that tall enough for a good view?

And if I'm not able to convince my parents to take me to a show next year(lol) then I'll definitely go front rail or whatever they have going on in future tours. thanks a bunch for the info!

• Subscriber

Honestly, I think whether you are up at the front stage or along the rail (even a few people back), it will be a STELLAR experience. The only place I would prefer not to be is right in the middle somewhere 'cause I find that a bit claustrophobic . . .