MINNEAPOLIS, MN Presale

• Subscriber

As a breathe member who bought tickets today, I have two bits of info:

- I know for a fact that U of MN students that logged in (at least by 12:15 to get GAs), did not get any. I'm thinking they may not have had any GAs available for season ticket holders. There were lower level available, but no GAs.

- During the Breathe window, I was able to get GAs no problem. I took about 5 minutes to complete the transaction.

Good luck!

• Subscriber

There were some GA available-here is what i posted in sub thread

For those of you watching- I have a former student of mine who goes to the U of M, he provided me with the code he got to use for U2 tickets - appears U students only had a limited amount of GA available to them, as I went with my U2.com code, could still see GA available, and the U of M student code and GA was not available to purchase for them. seems the best available seated is in 109, row 16 for U of M, where 143 row 5 U2.com...just interesting and tickets are same price except there is a reserved bleacher section for $30-opposite stage, nosebleeds other end of stadium

• Subscriber

I got tickets yesterday (Horizon Presale) for the show at Michigan State, and a friend sent his Donor code and link.  They are two different pools of tickets, so I don't think you should worry.

Finally, I'm considering a trip to MN for this show and possibly do the City of Lakes Tri-Loppet.  Any advice from the natives about the city and the stadium would be great.  I've got two presale codes left, and that would be 2 U2 shows in 3 days.  Should I try it???

Mark