Not seeing U2 this year...

PiChU

• Subscriber

I missed Elevation when we adopted our kids . . . long story . . . but really, life is so much more than concerts and even though it sucks (for awhile), you'll be happier in the long run with your decision . . . but, yeah, it sucks :( :( :(

Oh look hey, I don't think this is really a bad tour to miss personally.

I am missing them this tour - firstly because they haven't bothered to announce any Aussie shows yet - Secondly, because I'm going to Europe for a few months in 2010 and will miss them over there unfortunately. Thirdly, I really don't like NLOTH as an overall album (I won't go into why etc here).

Tour timing can be bad. It happens.

Don't fret - I'm sure they'll be back bigger and better sooner than later.  Even if they decided to call it quits I'm pretty sure they'd do a very extended farewell to the World tour over a number of years.

I've only ever seen U2 in concert in stadiums 3 times around (Pop and Vertigo in Sydney - they didn't bring Elevation to Australia) - I have to say from what I've seen on YouTube, this tour aint holding a candle to Vertigo or Pop.  But that's coming from someone not so fond of NLOTH.

Sorry to hear you're upset about it though...