NLOTH is amazing...

nolineonthehorizon

Y'all not feelin this? Grabbed the basic stripped down $9.99 disc from Best Buy - and was money well spent. The lyrics have depth, are intelligent; themusic eclectic but at the same time grab and sink their claws in right away. Unknown Caller's my fave, at least for tonight. Bravo U2, and thanks for greatnew music.

• Subscriber

Agreed, magnificent music; I expected no less but I'm still blown away. Also, I want to mention that Starbucks has NLOH as a (Red) product. Even if youalready purchased the album, a (Red) NLOH will make a great gift as it also gives back. love/peace

Again, we witness another masterpiece by Bono. Magnificent, extreme inner beauty. Expected no less because his lips speak of love and things, Bono,congratulations Prince, once again, you have come up with songs out of a dream. How I love to hear you sing, I think truly, you were born to sing for us alland for me too. Realm loves the Prince, what a healing, magnificent voice you possess Prince.

Please receive from me, pure kind of love, peace as the one the soul needs to be still, tranqulity to go to far away places, health to enjoy it all till theend "Enjoy it all till the end" Prince and then take it all with you to eternity. I'll will follow always,

with much desire to see and meet you,

The Lost Little Girl, Realm