IS BONO ON TWITTER??

SharkGoddess

hmm I have a twitter and follow the fakebono and paul hewson on there. I know fakebono is fake, hence the name lol, but I really don't think the paul hewson one is real either, I think he'd go by Bono. Even in interviews Bono says no one calls him Paul, and when they do, it reminds him of his dad cuz he called him that. lol So I'm not too certain about that and it's most likely not him, but I would like to know too!

and I do know that The Edge has one, and its real! He posts pictures from his blackberry. Its pretty neat and he's got a great knack for photography lol :)

hmm I have a twitter and follow the fakebono and paul hewson on there. I know fakebono is fake, hence the name lol, but I really don't think the paul hewson one is real either, I think he'd go by Bono. Even in interviews Bono says no one calls him Paul, and when they do, it reminds him of his dad cuz he called him that. lol So I'm not too certain about that and it's most likely not him, but I would like to know too!

and I do know that The Edge has one, and its real! He posts pictures from his blackberry. Its pretty neat and he's got a great knack for photography lol :)

@fakebono is pretty damn amusing, but @paul_hewson is just lame. The only official ones that I'm aware of are @u2 and @360FromTheEdge. Gavin Friday, Neil McCormick and a few other U2-adjacent folks have accounts as well.