Marriage , separated or divorced

123love

• Subscriber

Just to all fellow zootops , im single would like to marry one day before I get too old , but want to know how many of you are

1; happily married

2; separated

3; divorced

4; wants to be married

5; in process of doing either

6; unhappy with either one

Tell us your stories if you wish ? Of coarse it is private speculation , so post at will.............:)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Congratulation for your baby Teeheino !!!!

For me, Happily married since 2002, together for 12 years. We have two daughters, 7 and 2 years ols. The oldest will come to her first U2 show in 2010 in Brussels

• Subscriber

Congratulations Teeheino!!

I'm happily married for 7 years been together for 9. Have one little girl who's 6.

Like you Lumancy the eldest is off to her first U2 show in Hannover next summer for her 7th birthday.

Nice thread 123

• Subscriber

Hi Teeheino, congratulations !!!

Lumacy, Belgian also ?? I'm from Tongeren. Could be mistaking, but as you say you're going to Brussels ...

U2 shows are still a bit far off for our boys, they're 3y9months and 1y9months old. Our oldest one was mad at me when I told him he couldn't go yet, so the U2-microbe has really settled in our home !!!

And indeed 123, a very nice thread !

edit : sorry Lumacy, just saw in your profile that you're from Lille !  No Paris show in 2010 for you ??  We've got tickets for Paris sept. 18 (carré d'or) and Brussels 1 sept. 22 (GA's)

• Subscriber

edit : sorry Lumacy, just saw in your profile that you're from Lille !  No Paris show in 2010 for you ??  We've got tickets for Paris sept. 18 (carré d'or) and Brussels 1 sept. 22 (GA's)

I've got tickets for Paris, Brussels 1 & 2. And I'm still waiting for Irland and Zurich dates

• Subscriber
Just to all fellow zootops , im single would like to marry one day before I get too old , but want to know how many of you are

1; happily married

2; separated

3; divorced

4; wants to be married

5; in process of doing either

6; unhappy with either one

Tell us your stories if you wish ? Of coarse it is private speculation , so post at will.............:)

7.  Maybe, sometimes, not sure, on rainy days, or when I feel like it, to some or all of the above. laugh.gif