Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Exchange 2009

WOW! 50 allready!! Can't wait to the mailbox starting to fill up! happy.gif Hopefully... embarassed.gif

Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one. embarassed.gif  Sorry!

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one. embarassed.gif  Sorry!

what?  been to see so many shows that you forgot where you live?

[quote name='Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser* embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.embarassed.gif

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser* embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.embarassed.gif

ROFLMAO!!laugh.gif

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Do you want to blush even more?

I'm not a "she"... roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Before you worry - it's alright, nothing to be worried about. People have thought I'm a girl before :D