Irish Bands

jackie_llopis

It seems like every Irish band is good! There's U2 and I just discovered The Script yesterday when I was online...I love them! They are now my second favorite band, U2 first of course :) but The Script has got some pretty good music! The Man Who Can't Be Moved is my favorite song by them. The only thing is, I don't know if they will ever be as big as U2(doubt it), It seems like U2s music is always different in a way, so that it can't ever be classified as a certain genre, while on the other hand, The Script can, which means they only have a certain type of fans..while U2s got alllll kinds. I guess thats what seperates the Legends from just 'the bands' lol. But I really love the Scripts music now. Anyone know of any other bands from Ireland that are pretty good??

thescript.jpg U2222222222.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

im going to the script concert dec. 6. i like them as well. my 3 fave irish bands, are u2 of course #1, #2 the cranberries, #3 the script now! do u know the cranberries, they just reunited this year. I went to the concert last week and they were good. the irish have a certain talent and i actually love ireland itself and  all the good bands that come out of there!

the script, btw- i  just bought their cd but i was always a fan since i saw their video on tv a while ago. then when they opend for u2 in dublin i saw them and thought they were really cool. the guitar player is really cute too.i like the song before the worst since i had met that guy in dublin and in the song he sings about grafton street, dublin city etc. makes me sad  but also it brings me back to dublin where i had a little romance there.... :)

• Subscriber

http://www.thescriptmusic.com/gb/live/upcoming/all/

here are a list of the script's upcoming shows. the NY one is dec. 6. i cannot wait. im taking my sis and my daughter, she likes the man who cant be moved also. they have songs that just make u feel good. obv. not the same as a u2 but a good concert to go to in between u2 shows! they are worth it..seem like very cool guys. they even were writing on twitter how they ordered at a restuarant and had to give their names so they could call them out when they're orders were ready, so they wrote "bono, adam and larry" LOL :)

im going to the script concert dec. 6. i like them as well. my 3 fave irish bands, are u2 of course #1, #2 the cranberries, #3 the script now! do u know the cranberries, they just reunited this year. I went to the concert last week and they were good. the irish have a certain talent and i actually love ireland itself and  all the good bands that come out of there!

the script, btw- i  just bought their cd but i was always a fan since i saw their video on tv a while ago. then when they opend for u2 in dublin i saw them and thought they were really cool. the guitar player is really cute too.i like the song before the worst since i had met that guy in dublin and in the song he sings about grafton street, dublin city etc. makes me sad  but also it brings me back to dublin where i had a little romance there.... :)

lol your stories about ireland are awesome!!!!! lol and you're going to the scripts concert!!!??? I looked on their schedule and I missed them out here!! They actually came to this state and I missed them, they were here on the 6th!!!!!!frown.gif But in the future, I'm definitely gonna go and see them. And that must've been a cool show to see them open up for U2!! thats like my dream concert! lol plus the lead singer is hot, well they all are lol 

And I have heard of the cranberries cuz i really love this one song by them..i forgot what its called but i would love to go to their concert tooo!! wow the irish do have a bunch of talent!! laugh.gif smile.gif

here are a list of the script's upcoming shows. the NY one is dec. 6. i cannot wait. im taking my sis and my daughter, she likes the man who cant be moved also. they have songs that just make u feel good. obv. not the same as a u2 but a good concert to go to in between u2 shows! they are worth it..seem like very cool guys. they even were writing on twitter how they ordered at a restuarant and had to give their names so they could call them out when they're orders were ready, so they wrote "bono, adam and larry" LOL :)

roll.giflol they sound like great guys!! and I watched this behind the scenes video and i LOOOOOVE the lead singers accent. I like larrys and bonos better but this guys' accent would come in second to them as the coolest irish guy/with a cool accent lol

And thanks for the schedule!!!

oh and now im gonna go add them on my twitter!!! lol :)