Buitenverblijf voor de Dutch Treat Zo Lang DeNis In Quarantaine Zit! deel3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

u2magnificentwm.jpg

2009-03-06: Site > Promo singles have already started showing up for the next single off of "No Line on the Horizon" and that song is"Magnificent". Expect an April physical release for the single. [AJ]

• Subscriber

dank jullie wel lieve mensen!!!:-)

levi kan het nog steeds niet behappen....wil eigenlijk nog een paar lessen nemen...LOL

tzt komt m'n ouwe cabriootje uit de de garage....dussssssss.....;-))

• Subscriber

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/news/new-u2-album-within-months-as-bono-reveals-new-rock-persona-14213007.html

He is also working on a new character 'Jesse' in the style of his 'Fly' and 'Mephisto' personas, which explains his recentappearance in eyeliner.

Revealing that the glam look was actually influenced by Elvis, he added: "It's still in development! I started just messing with it a few weeksago."

Bono's desire to move on with future projects may be a direct response to the lukewarm reception for the band's current single 'Get On YourBoots'.

"I was going off the song myself for a minute," said Bono of the album's lead single. "And then the Grammys really put me back on it. Ireally enjoyed performing it. It's gonna take a little longer to stick.

"It was never an obvious first single . . . it's an earnest love song. That's what's beautiful about it."