JUST IN: U2'S NOMINATIONS IN 2 MORE CATEGORIES!!!(total of 3!)

jackie_llopis

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

What do you mean 3? You're talking about the Grammy Nominations,right? I only saw they got only 1 nomination...for Best rock Album. It was only an hour show, right? I must have missed something there then.
The show only showed a handful of nominee announcements.  I'm sure Jackie went to Grammy.com or something and looked @ all the categories to see what else U2 were nominated for. thumbsup.gif

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

BonosLady1']What do you mean 3? You're talking about the Grammy Nominations,right? I only saw they got only 1 nomination...for Best rock Album. It was only an hour show, right? I must have missed something there then.

The show only showed a handful of nominee announcements.  I'm sure Jackie went to Grammy.com or something and looked @ all the categories to see what else U2 were nominated for. thumbsup.gif

oh yeah it was online on their site. they've got the whoooooole list up. its long, whole bunch of categories!! but u2 got nominated in 3 categories

What do you mean 3? You're talking about the Grammy Nominations,right? I only saw they got only 1 nomination...for Best rock Album. It was only an hour show, right? I must have missed something there then.
were you able to watch the show?? I checked on my tv and it wasn't showing tonight. I've scheduled my tv to record it, but it doesn't get aired till Friday at like 2:37am! It makes no sense, on The Grammy's site it says that it would be on CBS at 9pt/et!  I guess I missed it somehow?

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

BonosLady1']What do you mean 3? You're talking about the Grammy Nominations,right? I only saw they got only 1 nomination...for Best rock Album. It was only an hour show, right? I must have missed something there then.

were you able to watch the show?? I checked on my tv and it wasn't showing tonight. I've scheduled my tv to record it, but it doesn't get aired till Friday at like 2:37am! It makes no sense, on The Grammy's site it says that it would be on CBS at 9pt/et!  I guess I missed it somehow?

Weird b/c it was on here, Jackie.  What was on in it's timeslot instead?

• Subscriber

I might get shot for this, but I'd rather see them win for 'Crazy' (either or both) than take home Best Rock Album. Mainly because NLOTH isn't my favorite and it's far from their best. But 'Crazy' is just an all around great song, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll pick up both Grammys for it.