IT'S FREEEEEZZZING!!!

jackie_llopis

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Out here in Calif. we have had t-shirt weather (well t-shirt weather with a cardigan) until finally today it feels like the rain we have been promised is on its way . . . now its jeans and long-sleeved t-shirt weather with a sweater in evenings, lol!

It's 44 here in night time northeast Oklahoma.

Hah! Take THAT HOuston!

its still fucking freezing, dork! lol. 28 degrees the other morning, remember? NOT fun. lol. not fun.. so not fun. 

today's a warmer day. the other day, was a nightmare. lol.

COME ON, WORLD!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! YOU'RE DISRUPTING THE FUCKING FUNGUS BODILY SYSTEM!!! DAMN, EARTH!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:

Panth']It's 44 here in night time northeast Oklahoma.

Hah! Take THAT HOuston!

its still fucking freezing, dork! lol. 28 degrees the other morning, remember? NOT fun. lol. not fun.. so not fun. 

today's a warmer day. the other day, was a nightmare. lol.

COME ON, WORLD!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! YOU'RE DISRUPTING THE FUCKING FUNGUS BODILY SYSTEM!!! DAMN, EARTH!!!
We curse the earth, while our whipples fall off!...(gosh..I need to go back to bed) I am sleep posting!!!..

Laters....

welcome to my world. lol

oh and its in the 30's... nasty.. rainy, yucky.. and dorkass decided to go take a ride in his car (car/meerkat downtime) and go read a book for an hour or so in it. LMAO!!! i mean... i could see if it was sunny.. but... *laughs ass off and now has more ammo to tease*

gonna be in the 40's the rest of the week. so, i guess i officially jinxed the weather. lmao.

seriously!! we had temps in the 50's and 60s up till the other week! was very nice! haha. there'd be a day of low 50's or high 40's.. then the next would be all nice, sunny, and warm. oklahoma is a weird ass twilight zone, weather-wise. oh and pregnant women everywhere and chicken obsessives. lmao.

but yeah.

*rocks out to micheal jackson 'thriller' album, and suffers from overeating a massive salad with a shitload of french dressing and tomatoes... but in the nice warmth of the apartment and blanket* lmao.

i guess he couldn't take it. hahahaha. he's coming back already now.. armed with chips. lmao and text whined me that its "okay.. its cold.."

now, if it could stay in the 70's all the time.. or low 80's... and sunny, with some mild humidity... NOT TOO MUCH, but enough... that'd be perfect. fuck cold! fuck FUCK IT! UP ITS ASS! i hate winter.

im a fungi... i thrive in warmer temps.