You Should See This

antonija_croatia

I feel so sorry for these kids !

Makes me feel sad to see them like that !

But on the other hand, it makes me realize how lucky we are to have 2 healthy sons ...

You are completely right. But those children for 90% were not sick. This is what the institution made of them :(

They were not taking them out, not talking and playing with them. They are only sleeping, eating and showering. And that's all... This is not a life at all :((( I was feeling awful while watching that and 2 days after that.

yeah,

there is not progress in just seeing these clips and than do nothing or switch channel...

I'm doing my part to make this world better place - i know i could do always more but at least i know i'm waking up in the morning and making somone else life bit easier...

So i hope that everyone will one day do something to help somone else instead of talking about problems and that's it... i'm bit tired of the world we live in...everybody preach but no action...

Love

• Subscriber
yeah,

there is not progress in just seeing these clips and than do nothing or switch channel...

I'm doing my part to make this world better place - i know i could do always more but at least i know i'm waking up in the morning and making somone else life bit easier...

So i hope that everyone will one day do something to help somone else instead of talking about problems and that's it... i'm bit tired of the world we live in...everybody preach but no action...

Love

keep hoping, theire are people that try to help, just like you, they just don't always do it in the spotlight!

i saw this on tv, kids left in bed  for years, so they never learn how to walk; a couple that are friends of my inlaws adopted a roemanian orphan like 15 years ago, from an orphanage much alike (was all over the news, back then), stories they heard, yes, heartbreaking....

so are streetchildren in brazil, aidsorphans in africa, kids used for prostitution in thailand ,.... so hard to make a choice, i can't help or donate money to them all!

btw; how about suffering animals all over the world, maybe not as important as children but still....