I'll Be Deleting My U2 Account

jackie_llopis

I'll be deleting my U2 account either tonight or tomorrow morning. BUT,I'll be creating another one.I have to change my username, 'cos I don'twant my real name to be shown anymore. I contacted Bigwave about it awhile back, but nothings happened so far =/. So I'll have to re-add allmy friends on here when I make another one. If you guys see thisusername, jackie_U2,

or something similar, it'll be me! So this was just a heads up!!

it sucks because I finally got to blue room on the message boards and now I have to start allllll over! eyes.giffrown.gif i was actually proud of all my posts lol

• Subscriber
it sucks because I finally got to blue room on the message boards and now I have to start allllll over! eyes.giffrown.gif i was actually proud of all my posts lol
YES!! happy.gifwe might get a change to catch up with you, after all!! but i doubt that i'll ever be able to......frown.gif

LOL!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jackie_llopis']
it sucks because I finally got to
blue room
on the message boards and now I have to start allllll over!
eyes.giffrown.gif
i was actually proud of all my posts lol

YES!! happy.gifwe might get a change to catch up with you, after all!! but i doubt that i'll ever be able to......frown.gif

LOL!!laugh.gif lol I think my number is getting up there 'cos when I get on the computer, this is basically the only site I visit!! I'm a U2 Addict! happy.gifgrin.gif