Boston Help!! NEED TO GO 3/11!!!!

cmripa

• Subscriber

Or at least know I did EVERYTHING I possibly could....Diehard for 27 years.....1st met Bono and the boys when I was 13(already stalking then...LOL) I am SOdesperate to get into their show!! I know all radio contests are done and I am just heartbroken. Please please let me know if you hear of anything else goingon.....I would so deeply appreciate it.....wink.gif

Thanks...

I herd wfnx was giving the tix away......so when I called the DJ said the tix were all gone......I really wanted to go too!!! Seems likewe were a day to late....but I herd it is in Somerville.....Maybe we will see each other in Boston this year for the big show!!! blue_butterfly.gif

cmripa wrote:

Or at least know I did EVERYTHING I possibly could....Diehard for 27 years.....1st met Bono and the boys when I was 13(already stalking then...LOL) I am SO desperate to get into their show!! I know all radio contests are done and I am just heartbroken. Please please let me know if you hear of anything else going on.....I would so deeply appreciate it.....

Thanks...

I've also been a fan forever (since 85-I was 12 when I first heard "Bad"), I've met the band several times (stalking at the same age), and I've have the same picture that you have standing in front of Bono's house.

AND, I'm from Boston.

We both need tickets. I'll call Bono and see if he can hook us up.

• Subscriber

too funny!! yeah, give the B-man a call for me.....we NEED to be in that place!! I will most likely be outside....gently weeping of course....with my BFF/U2gal for 27 yrs!! Where in Boston are you JK?? I am about 35 min North....38 yo mother of 3....this crazy behavior over takes me when they are in town....mypoor family!!!

• Subscriber

Ive been a diehard for years myself. I like the way ZLX gave away tickets. With the Q&A. Even though i didnt get thru and win, that was the way U2should have made all the radio stations do it. So the True fan would get to go, not just a fan of the radio station itself... like MIX gave away tickets to thepeople signed up on their web site and AAF just gave it to the 100th caller. At least ZLX did it the right way and for that i commend and compliment them, forgiving it to the fans who know and who have followed this band for the last 30 years.

Join the group of unhappy Boston fans NOT GOING! It's a big and proud group!!

Hey, maybe something will pop up and we'll all be sent a limo to pick us up!!??!! It could happen ;-) After sitting by my radio all day on Tues., Wed., andThursday...........with a cell phone in one hand and my land line in the other....I need a pleasant thought!

• Subscriber

Sad thing is I'm listening to the radio on my way to work and all someone had to do was answer what album did bad appear on...I almost drove off theroad...Wow that was a toughy....Whoever set this u2 3 nights live deal should've come up with a better contest than leaving the giveaway to these radiodj's...I mean come on people....There must've been a way to get the real U2 fans in there....UGH....