Pet's Corner

joshthetree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joshthetree wrote:

Really nice pix there, you get snow, i'm so jealous!

Hopefully here's a picture of Bramble the lurcher and Ruby the German Shepherd. Bramble is approximately 5 years old and Ruby 7 monthes.

Picture081.jpg

lol thanks. Snow is pretty after the first couple of days...I'm kinda ready for spring now, though!

I like your dogs. I don't know a lot about lurcher dogs, I read somewhere that they are greyhounds crossed with another breed?

• Subscriber

I have two cats, Sam and Bailey. I had three, but Tigger got sick a few months ago and is now in the big litterbox in the sky. frown.gif

This is Bailey ...

27142f6d.jpg

And here's a picture of all three. Sam is the black and white one. Tigger is in the forefront.

Bailey00011.jpg

Awww, Bailey reminds me of my cat Natasha, she passed away a couple of years ago frown.gif

Here's a picture of her, she was so pretty!

tashahmm.jpg

This is my cat Bono Presley (also known as Bono Hannibal Presley, due to his taste for human flesh)

nov242007097.jpg

Here's a macro I made of him a while ago

hanibal.jpg

This is my sister's cat, Trakina, when she had just come home and was all skinny, had very little hair and was ugly lol

She's a rescue kitty, now she's all grown up and she's beautiful! She's tall, thin and has long legs, so we nicknamed her Bündchen (as inGisele Bündchen) lol Sadly I don't have any pictures of her now in this computer

nov242007087.jpg

And now the dogs! This is Princesa, my mom's cat and my dog sister lol

Prince.jpg

And this is Duda, my sister's dog and my dog niece laugh.gif

dudaaww.jpg

I'll stop pocting pictures now

I can only find photos of two of my squirrels and one of my cats.

kittenglamor.jpg

That's Kitten. Clever name.

littlesquirrel.jpg

Jack when he was brand new.

And since someone else posted a LOLcat, here's one my daughter made of our extremely pudgy squirrel, Momma:

fatsquirrel1.jpg