Guys and

123love

• Subscriber

Girls , what inspires your creativity?

dont say music or u2 okay :o)

Me well , the wind , the sound , the strength and its suttle caress upon your hair or body at times make you feel special and loved by its creator , but its invisible but you see the effects at the ocean and on trees and in cyclones and tornado's you can imagine the trees dancing or smiling in union with the wind and the oceans being pushed or rushed and tossed here and there or the gentle sway and wiggle on a quiet morning  , and i could go on and on in how it could toss your sheet out of your hand and send you running to perhaps a delightful consequence,.........

Long story short it could be anything that inspires you like pottery or painting , I  like painting........

so fire away :o)

• Subscriber

I really enjoy sitting in the garden . . . all the colors and textures and watching all the butterflies flying around and depositing their eggs to start a new cycle of life, hummingbirds working the plants for nectar, song birds in the trees and bathing in our fountains, lol, the dragonflies that hover over the pool . . . really an amazing collection of plants and all the life it brings does wonders for my mood!

• Subscriber

I dont get time anymore , plus to being on here kinda stops me as well but i love the zoo , perhaps one day when my daughter is out of home and settled i can do some painting, i love it though............im no genius though.......

• Subscriber

It may sound odd, but the Harry Potter stories are a big source of inspiration to me! The real heart of the stories is the idea that unconditional love has the power to change the world.

Also, definitely being out in nature inspires me, as well as the people in my church, who are gutsy enough to question traditional ideas of God, and who are active in trying to make our little corner of the world a bit better.

Since I live in Minnesota (where the winters are long and cold) spring always inspires me... wakes me up... reminds me that not even the worst weather lasts forever.

My trip to Greece a few years ago was really inspiring, too... to see the place where so many great ideas (like democracy!) were born.

• Subscriber

It's people, their creativity, their realness. How they speak, what they're about. And I love to create things for people. Make things for people, paint, draw, write, play, laugh, etc... and I think creativity is catchy. All i have to do is go out to a museum, or a craft show, festival, someone's house, an art studio and I feel automatically inspired by them.