Why I am waving goodbye to U2

Dunlop

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

lol, my son is a fan of metallica, hes a member of their fan club but its under my name since i paid for it since he;s 13, and ive read the boards on there and there is not any criticism of u2 on there..i guess we just need to come to our home of u2.com for the haters of the band we love>? how ironic!!!

lol actually there is not as much negativity from people that are fans towards metallica on their own website. what i mean to say is -why are there so many haters on u2.com. im sick of it! I say good riddens to dunlop who actually isnt a fan anymore obviously, or never was ?!

u2 forever!

lol, my son is a fan of metallica, hes a member of their fan club but its under my name since i paid for it since he;s 13, and ive read the boards on there and there is not any criticism of u2 on there..i guess we just need to come to our home of u2.com for the haters of the band we love>? how ironic!!!

lol actually there is not as much negativity from people that are fans towards metallica on their own website. what i mean to say is -why are there so many haters on u2.com. im sick of it! I say good riddens to dunlop who actually isnt a fan anymore obviously, or never was ?!

u2 forever!

My buddy is on the Metallica tour....and those guys treat their crew like family. They are a class act like U2.

BOOOORRRIIINNNGGGGGG

POP WAS A F**K**G MASTERPIECE YOU F**K**G ARSEHOLE.

Ok i am getting the feeling that you are just a total fanny looking to stir the shit on here well i got news for ya......

THATS MY FECKIN JOB AROUND HERE YA GOBSHITE.

and as others have said don't let the door smack your head on the way out......

CNUT.