The 360 Tour 'List Thread'.

jackie_llopis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

you went to both texas shows! fun!! how come u didn't hit up the norman show!?

Well, it was a last minute deal to go to Dallas.  My husband and I had tix to the Houston show.  He was working in Los Angeles and called me like the week before and said something had come up and he didn't know if he could go to the Houston show.  We were both so upset, as we'd had the tix for 6+ months.  We tried to figure out a way, but nothing seemed like it was going to pan out.  So then I realized that he said he had that Monday off for Columbus Day (his client in CA had it off, so he had it off), so I asked if he thought we could do Dallas and then he could fly from Dallas on Tuesday and I'd just drive home by myself & then I'd go to the Houston show with our oldest daughter.  Worked out like a charm, `cept for having to buy a pair of tix last minute. tongue.gif  And after the Houston show, I was telling him how great it was (better than Dallas) and begged and pleaded to go to Norman, but couldn't convince him.  LOL!  So that was how that all happened.  LOL!

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

jackie_llopis']you went to both texas shows! fun!! how come u didn't hit up the norman show!?

Well, it was a last minute deal to go to Dallas.  My husband and I had tix to the Houston show.  He was working in Los Angeles and called me like the week before and said something had come up and he didn't know if he could go to the Houston show.  We were both so upset, as we'd had the tix for 6+ months.  We tried to figure out a way, but nothing seemed like it was going to pan out.  So then I realized that he said he had that Monday off for Columbus Day (his client in CA had it off, so he had it off), so I asked if he thought we could do Dallas and then he could fly from Dallas on Tuesday and I'd just drive home by myself & then I'd go to the Houston show with our oldest daughter.  Worked out like a charm, `cept for having to buy a pair of tix last minute. tongue.gif  And after the Houston show, I was telling him how great it was (better than Dallas) and begged and pleaded to go to Norman, but couldn't convince him.  LOL!  So that was how that all happened.  LOL!

OOOoooo lol ok, good thing it all worked out! :) lol I forgot that the Houston show was the last show in Texas. Do you know why they did it like that? I thought they would've done Houston, then up to Dallas, then up to Norman, only cuz it makes sense mapwise. Lol

• Subscriber

I've been to Amsterdam 2 (july 22nd).

In 2010, I'm going to Paris (sept. 18) and Brussels 1 (Sept. 22).

If it only depended on me, there would be a few more shows ! But ... my husband wasn't keen on going to another show. Plus I have to make sure I can take the kids somewhere to stay the night we're away.

But hey, I stay positive ... still a long time until the summer of 2010 !!! Might be able to bribe Johan into an extra show ..... *crossing my fingers now*

Been To:

1) Dallas Oct 12 '09

2) Norman, OK Oct 18 '09

Going to:

1) Chicago July 6 '10 July 5 '11

Jackie, since you only went to one concert and may only get to go to one -- my fingers are crossed that you are able to get to at least one next year :), the Norman show was a fantastic one to go to! With the stage sideways in the smaller stadium, it seemed like the boys were closer. I had great views of all 4 of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Been To:

1) Dallas Oct 12 '09

2) Norman, OK Oct 18 '09

Going to:

1) Chicago July 6 '10

Jackie, since you only went to one concert and may only get to go to one -- my fingers are crossed that you are able to get to at least one next year :), the Norman show was a fantastic one to go to! With the stage sideways in the smaller stadium, it seemed like the boys were closer. I had great views of all 4 of them.

I looooved that the stage was set up differently in norman! we were closer to the stage in the inner circle, it was amazing, and and thanks, i've got mine crossed too! lol i already got an I Owe You from my mom for christmas saying that she might be able to get me a ticket, its just that the timing isn't good because we might be moving this summer and thats when the north american tour is eyes.gif so I'm hoping it all works out! grin.gif