Jump to content

The 360 Tour 'List Thread'.


jackie_llopis
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:


Nancy_Hanks']Been To:

1) Dallas Oct 12 '09

2) Norman, OK Oct 18 '09

 

Going to:

1) Chicago July 6 '10

 

Jackie, since you only went to one concert and may only get to go to one -- my fingers are crossed that you are able to get to at least one next year
:)
, the Norman show was a fantastic one to go to! With the stage sideways in the smaller stadium, it seemed like the boys were closer. I had great views of all 4 of them.

I looooved that the stage was set up differently in norman! we were closer to the stage in the inner circle, it was amazing, and and thanks, i've got mine crossed too! lol i already got an I Owe You from my mom for christmas saying that she might be able to get me a ticket, its just that the timing isn't good because we might be moving this summer and thats when the north american tour is eyes.gif so I'm hoping it all works out! grin.gif

 

Hope you get your ticket Jackie - you deserve a concert!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jackie_llopis wrote:

Nancy_Hanks']Been To:

1) Dallas Oct 12 '09

2) Norman, OK Oct 18 '09

 

Going to:

1) Chicago July 6 '10

 

Jackie, since you only went to one concert and may only get to go to one -- my fingers are crossed that you are able to get to at least one next year
:)
, the Norman show was a fantastic one to go to! With the stage sideways in the smaller stadium, it seemed like the boys were closer. I had great views of all 4 of them.

I looooved that the stage was set up differently in norman! we were closer to the stage in the inner circle, it was amazing, and and thanks, i've got mine crossed too! lol i already got an I Owe You from my mom for christmas saying that she might be able to get me a ticket, its just that the timing isn't good because we might be moving this summer and thats when the north american tour is
eyes.gif
so I'm hoping it all works out!
grin.gif

 

Hope you get your ticket Jackie - you deserve a concert!

 

thanks Zhivvy!! happy.gifsmile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I've been to...

Barcelona 2 (My first U2 show)

Vancouver

 

I'm going to...

Denver

Seattle

 

and maybe more, who knows, I haven't ruled out the possibility of going to more shows. tongue.gif

Barcelona was ur first show?! that must've been amazing! i listened to recordings of some songs they played in barcelona and the crowd sounded so into it! everyone was singing. Barcelona and Croke park is where i'd love to go see U2 smile.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:


Shannon387']I've been to...

Barcelona 2 (My first U2 show)

Vancouver

 

I'm going to...

Denver

Seattle

 

and maybe more, who knows, I haven't ruled out the possibility of going to more shows.
tongue.gif

Barcelona was ur first show?! that must've been amazing! i listened to recordings of some songs they played in barcelona and the crowd sounded so into it! everyone was singing. Barcelona and Croke park is where i'd love to go see U2 smile.gif

 

Barcelona was unbelievably great. It was such a surreal experience. The crowd was fantastic as was the concert. I didn't make it to the first one but the second night was absolutely fantastic. I'd highly recommend people catch a U2 concert in Barcelona.

 

Olé, Olé...Olé, Olé, Olé!!! roll.gif

 

I haven't made it to Dublin yet, for a U2 concert, but it's definitely on my bucket list. wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:


jackie_llopis wrote:

Shannon387']I've been to...

Barcelona 2 (My first U2 show)

Vancouver

 

I'm going to...

Denver

Seattle

 

and maybe more, who knows, I haven't ruled out the possibility of going to more shows.
tongue.gif

Barcelona was ur first show?! that must've been amazing! i listened to recordings of some songs they played in barcelona and the crowd sounded so into it! everyone was singing. Barcelona and Croke park is where i'd love to go see U2
smile.gif

 

Barcelona was unbelievably great. It was such a surreal experience. The crowd was fantastic as was the concert. I didn't make it to the first one but the second night was absolutely fantastic. I'd highly recommend people catch a U2 concert in Barcelona.

 

Olé, Olé...Olé, Olé, Olé!!! roll.gif

 

I haven't made it to Dublin yet, for a U2 concert, but it's definitely on my bucket list. wink.gif

that sounds awesome! Barcelona is on my U2 list of things to do lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...