Top Ten Things U2 Has Learned Over The Years

collectoraholic

• Subscriber

I was watching this late last night and was afraid all the laughing was going to wake people up.

I loved #2: "It's never too soon to start working on a phony Irish accent."

Hilarious!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

I love the way they all walked out with their arm out like "ta da" here we are, lol. Did you see the pose Larry struck . . . thud! I giggle at Adam who doesn't seem to know how he wants to stand, look at him fidgeting with his arms . . . should I cross my arms, hand in pocket, etc.

• Subscriber

Larry is hilarious! "Sometimes when we ask 'Are you ready to rock?!' I don't care if you're ready to rock" haha
That one had me laughing pretty good, too! He's so cute when he's being funny!wink.gif

• Subscriber

I love the way they all walked out with their arm out like "ta da" here we are, lol. Did you see the pose Larry struck . . . thud! I giggle at Adam who doesn't seem to know how he wants to stand, look at him fidgeting with his arms . . . should I cross my arms, hand in pocket, etc.
I'm gonna re-watch it and make notice of these things.roll.gif

• Subscriber

Adam's hands are all over the place right when they come out . . . they are on his hip, on his belt, in his pocket, back on his hip, lol, and every time they show a view of all four standing, his hands seem to be in a slightly different place. Watch Larry's pose after "The Itch" comment . . . thud. Now, he's a rock star!