'Get On Your Boots' Letterman

collectoraholic

• Subscriber

I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL! :)
Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

jackie_llopis']I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL!
:)

Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.smile.gif

This is a really good performance of Boots! But, I'm going to pick on the NY audience(like they did on the LA audience)hahaha.....why is the Letterman audience sitting down after this epic performance??! Why aren't they standing up??!! So....boring...lol..Except the people on the top tier!

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

jackie_llopis']I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL!

Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.
smile.gif

This is a really good performance of Boots! But, I'm going to pick on the NY audience(like they did on the LA audience)hahaha.....why is the Letterman audience sitting down after this epic performance??! Why aren't they standing up??!! So....boring...lol..Except the people on the top tier!

back to my blog from a long time ago. (Im from NY) and we have to WORST people at concerts and live shows here! Also NJ is included in this critique. i go to shows in  NY where I am from & NJ and all the crowd usually SUCK. Seriously I get dirty looks for standing up, clapping, singing and dancing. Concerts are supposed to Be FUN people!!!!!! NY crowds are boring. I continue to say it until i can be shown otherwise. those people at the dave show did not deserve to be there., they didnt know u2 was going to be on when they got tickets for dave letterman so tney might not be fans. however- hello people its music. move your asses a little!!!!!!!! LOL

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.
smile.gif

back to my blog from a long time ago. (Im from NY) and we have to WORST people at concerts and live shows here! Also NJ is included in this critique. i go to shows in  NY where I am from & NJ and all the crowd usually SUCK. Seriously I get dirty looks for standing up, clapping, singing and dancing. Concerts are supposed to Be FUN people!!!!!! NY crowds are boring. I continue to say it until i can be shown otherwise. those people at the dave show did not deserve to be there., they didnt know u2 was going to be on when they got tickets for dave letterman so tney might not be fans. however- hello people its music. move your asses a little!!!!!!!! LOL

lol yeah if I was in the front row I'd be standing and screaming/singing!!laugh.gifsmile.gif