Boeing 787 Take-Off Footage

illumination70

• Subscriber
Boeing are shit(I work for Airbus!!)
Well make sure the A330 computers are working correctly in the next few weeks when we come home on one of Singapore Airlines new planes over the section where the Qantas A330 did some loop de loops.

Obviously it wasn't you that came up with Scairbus, or if it ain't Boeing I aint going.

Actually I don't care what I am on as long as it stays in the air when it should.

• Subscriber

[quote name='roll.gifroll.gifDominic & Jill wrote:

gibbo1968']Boeing are shit(I work for Airbus!!)

Well make sure the A330 computers are working correctly in the next few weeks when we come home on one of Singapore Airlines new planes over the section where the Qantas A330 did some loop de loops.

Obviously it wasn't you that came up with Scairbus, or if it ain't Boeing I aint going.

Actually I don't care what I am on as long as it stays in the air when it should.

you'll be OK as long as the A330 wings work(thats what I make)!!roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='gibbo1968 wrote:

roll.gifroll.gif

Dominic & Jill wrote:

gibbo1968']Boeing are shit(I work for Airbus!!)

you'll be OK as long as the A330 wings work(thats what I make)!!roll.gif

eek.gifwhat do yer do on them wings?