VEVO.com

vertigoed

• Subscriber

I really don't know much about it yet. Do you have to pay or is it free? Does it have videos other than official releases, you know like the recent Elvis Costello interview/performances or the David Letterman ones?

I did but couldn't get to the index page plus noticed on the Blog there's copyright issues for people who  live in the UK like myself on some videos which is so f-ing brilliant isn't it! Bad enough on youtube! Can we have a .co.uk version please?

Y'know, I Googled "vevo.com" and their link shouts:  "Music Evolution Revolution!" on the search results page.  Ummm....no one in the music biz should put the words "Evolution Revolution" next to each other; music fans (and junk culture luvvers) in the US, especially of a certain age, will have something else come to mind, thanks to many Saturday mornings spent in front of the TV. 

Go to YouTube and search "evolution revolution" and just watch what pops up. Enjoy. 

--eaplatt

• Subscriber

Here's the message I got when I checked out the web site.....

We're sorry, VEVO is not currently available in your country....please stay tuned.

In other words, alot of fuss about nothing! Stickling to YouTube!!

• Subscriber

happy.gifI subscribed to Vevo on YouTube and YES the quality of the videos is excellent.  Did you know that Vevo has a user you can subscribe to if you are a U2 fan? 

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/U2VEVO

There may be copy right issues depending on what country you are located in. 

Here is one more...City of Blinding Lights (again...the quality of this video is GREAT):

http://www.youtube.com/user/U2VEVO#p/u/29/ziOZCSBy4YE

happy.gif