• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Dreamer, and I've been a Zootopian for five years... Here in a new freeside incarnation, because four years ago, I didn't have the foresight

not to use capital letters and spaces in my username, and so I can't get in! Hopefully Baja's nagging the U2.com team to get everything sorted, but

seeing as I was expecting the relaunch to be Armageddon, things aren't too bad! :) I just hope the issue is resolved before our subscriptions run out!

• Subscriber

Whew wee! Good to know I'm not a lone in this mess.

Mom - baby Peyton doing super good! I ahve tons of piccies on Facebook!

7 - thanks for making me feel special image

Dreamer!

(((((((((ANDI))))))))))) miss you - it's just been too long. TALK TO ME!!!image

Bash, you sexy man you!

Fung - hey waz up?

Oh hi to everyone!

(((((Angie)))) I know! It's been way too long. I never see you on the MSM when I'm on-line, (which hasn't been a lot, lately) image Though, I understand you're being a busy grandma these days! image We should make a point to hook up in the next few days. I pretty much sign in

on the lineberries account, and hardly ever use the xsyzygyx for the chatting. So, next time you sign in, look for me! image

Hi everyone!

Not used to posting in the ZOO, I am a long time Interference blue crack member!

Hopefully this place will be up to speed soon! U2's web home should be a great as they are!

Anyway.. happy they are improving things in these parts!

I am so excited about the new album! I love it!!!!

Jeannie

Seattle Waimage

Zoo Refugee wrote:

Omg! Fungus is back!

What happened to eyeball?
;)

hahah. later, it kept asking me again to confirm my original email i used to sign up as Eyeball. that was some one-off email id just made up on a whim just forusing for the eyeball thing, and never used it again. dont even know what that was. haha. id changed my account email back to my real one a while back, lol.now, its fucked up because many people probably dont even use the same email they had... oh 4, 5 years ago. or got rid of it... which sucks.

i did login as eyeball and posted on this, but it was afterwards it kept giving me this weird message and when i tried updating my profile that last time. idont even remember, lol. i'm gonna try it again.