My son still stuck in Washington DC

wahine

Ughh, his flight was cancelled. He got stuck in the big snowstorm and they say the earliest they can get him home is Christmas Eve maybe. At least he will have a white Christmas and is with family. Family is all that matters.

• Subscriber
Ughh, his flight was cancelled. He got stuck in the big snowstorm and they say the earliest they can get him home is Christmas Eve maybe. At least he will have a white Christmas and is with family. Family is all that matters.
He is safe with family happy.gif and hopefully you will have him Christmas Eve (fingers are crossed and prayers said)!

Dunno if U wanna hear about this, but here in Sweden we're happy to have blizzards and plenty of snow in december.

To us it's a sign that nature is trying to defeat global warming.

This is how it used to be until the late 80's and we haven't seen it since '89.

Dunno if it makes U feel any better, but I guess/hope you'll be all together by Christmas...

two feet of snow outside my parents home in the DC suburb of Rockville Maryland. And I can see the roads here in Minnesota. Kinda strange.

tell him to stay put and stay safe....

You're in Minnesota?  That's so cool because I'm originally from Saint Paul and still have family there too!!

Wahine-You're right about "family is what matters" part because when 911 happened, my mom advised me to go to my Aunt & Uncle's place which was a half hour away in case the terrorists began attacking the Seattle area.