Lady With the Spinning Head

celticfc09

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='celticfc09 wrote:

MacFoley']lady with the spinning head extended remix version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is one of my favorite u2 songs ever. awesome rhythm section, and the middle 8 is ultra violet lights intro!

good choice!

Finally someone agrees with me on this one

Can you tell me what extended version is it?

Thank you ;) I like this song so much.

• Subscriber

here it is... just extended instrumentals, but really sick song

the extended version also has the fly break towards edge's solo and lady extended first 4 notes of the solo are first 4 notes of the fly solo.

sick song!

"September streets capsizing, spilling over the drain. Shards of glass,splinters like rain, but you can only feel your own pain. October, talkgetting nowhere. November. December. Remember we just started again."

Actually responding to your signature. I was driving home last night late, exiting Boston's Zakim bridge with bridge and tunnel in the rear view, after my agency's BIG fundraiser, blaring Pop and Zooroopa on random, and just loving Please when it goes off into the blur of September......

Hope this returns to the set!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

celticfc09']

here it is... just extended instrumentals, but really sick song

the extended version also has the fly break towards edge's solo and lady extended first 4 notes of the solo are first 4 notes of the fly solo.

sick song!

Yeah you can hear the fly really throughout the whole part almost. I guess Lady became both the Fly and Ultraviolet. And I mean I see it fitting perfectly into the encore instead of ultraviolet, it would compliment the intro video magnificently. It'd give the encore a whole new feel, but I think the whole show needs a redo, seeing as how they played basically the same show every night...

And ATTS, I agree they need to start playing Pop again. Discotheque, Gone, Mofo for rock. Please, Do You Feel Loved and If God Will Send his angels for any political/spiritual segements. If You Wear That Velvet Dress for just.. the sake of making it an even better U2 show... I mean the album's got everything. Actually for Vellvet dress, i heard a rumor that they sound checked Beautiful Day with this at the beginning. like when Bono would sing a few lines of a song, he sung the whispering "tonight... the moon's playing tricks again" part and the first verse to go along with the Arabic singing. That would be pretty cool. Can't remember which city... Anyone?