Bono raising $ for the homeless

wahine

• Subscriber
nice to hear about this=) homelessness really hits home with me cause my family was "homeless" for 3-4 months a couple years ago...
sorry to hear that vertigoed, i cant imagine what that's like and i can only hope i'll never be able to.. everyone should have a nice, warm home and it's good to see bono cares about the homeless and thinks about them when he stays comfortable at his own home! more rich people should take a moment to consider the less fortunate ones and make a move..

• Subscriber

Once again shows what a compassionate person he is. Homelessness is a terrible things, and we all too often forget that is is happening in every city/town accross the world and couold happen to each and everyone of us.

I wish I could have been there to see that  - amazing

There's home videos of it online. Bono did a wonderful thing this Christmas Eve and it meant so much to so many people. I'm glad there was no bigtime media or a staged thing. It was so special. Thanks Bono for just a simple act of kindness. Watching it touched my soul. Thanks again.

• Subscriber
don't you just love him for doing that !?
Absolutely . . . he could have stayed inside his mansion by the sea or simply gone out partying, yet he continues to use his "celebrity" to promote good in the world happy.gif