What A Tease!

vertigoed

lol

Dublin is Irish for Blackpool which is funny coz I was born in Blackpool which is a seaside town on the Irish Sea side of the UK and I'd like to live in Dublin one day before i'm dead!

yeh I know totally irrellivent but I'm full of it lol

I'd love to live anywhere in Ireland! Normally go down to Dingle at Easter with my familly and i've been to a beach where they filmed parts Ryan's daughter. Also went to Achill Island which is in county mayo which was good apart from the drive all the way from Dublin port to it lol. The only place that i felt let down was Cork it was a bit to "English" lol

Once I've passed my driving test and my mate has a passport gonna do a tour around Ireland!

• Subscriber
I'd love to live anywhere in Ireland! Normally go down to Dingle at Easter with my familly and i've been to a beach where they filmed parts Ryan's daughter. Also went to Achill Island which is in county mayo which was good apart from the drive all the way from Dublin port to it lol. The only place that i felt let down was Cork it was a bit to "English" lol

Once I've passed my driving test and my mate has a passport gonna do a tour around Ireland!

Sounds lovely, never been down to that part. Went to Galway a few years ago and that was beautiful. Only 7 1/2 weeks til I'm back in Dublin for 4 days yeah!!!

• Subscriber

I love visting Dublin, as have some good friends there. but would not go half as often if we didn't have a friend's place to stay - it is so expensive - i would say one of the most expensive cities I've been too. Partly because of the crap pound to euro exchange at the moment. But even when i first went about 12 years ago and it was still the punt it was a lot. I still have my bar receipt for a pint of guiness at the Clarence hotel from that first visit!!

• Subscriber

My dad is going to , England , Ireland , Scotland and Whales in june and hes visiting family in England , our inlaws family In north Ireland and a good mate in Whales and Scotland just for the heck of it , love to do that myself but cant afford to take time off work as well as afford the expenses................but its nice to catch up with everyone and know your welcome for a stay...............Maybe one day i'll be able to catch up with them all.................