Tell me this isn't true

skatch

• Subscriber

A friend of mine works with this guy that used to work at a club in Dublin that Bono frequented and he said that Bono really likes his LSD.  Tell me this isn't true.  This band started with the motto no drugs, no groupies!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in the past they probbably have as in U2 by U2 the edge has mentioned it and we all know about Adam but for Bono not sure there was a thread that mentioned something about the temptation being there but he's never done it ( laugh.gif

• Subscriber

I hope they intend to stop as it is proven to fry the brain slightly................but dont  they all , I have dabbled in my youth  but learnt from it  , partly the reason im on medication , because I randomly feel stoned sometimes like a really bad trip or the opposite like im on ice and brain overloads with gazillions of information and a simple food can do this to me................ to bring on the efect......... or I can feel like im on heroin and feel so confident and relaxed but that one is a good feeling ..............

Not greatful for these mood swings though rather wished I had these naturaly.

night

x

• Subscriber

Maybe LSD just stands for Lifts for Short Dudes.  I can see that.

Otherwise, are you really going to believe what you hear from a friend who's friends with a guy who used to work at a club in Dublin that Bono used to go to on occasion?  Really?

Well I've got this friend who's a friend of a guy who's girlfriend is cousins with the landscaper of Bono's wife's half cousin's hairdresser who says this is bullshit. 

• Subscriber

Otherwise, are you really going to believe what you hear from a friend who's friends with a guy who used to work at a club in Dublin that Bono used to go to on occasion?  Really?

Well I've got this friend who's a friend of a guy who's girlfriend is cousins with the landscaper of Bono's wife's half cousin's hairdresser who says this is bullshit. 

• Subscriber

i do not beleive this. r  u kidding, i mean u2 are not druggies. when u sing about love n peace u usually arent singing the results of the joy of using lsd or shooting  heroin >>> come on, also bono is a responsible parent and always has been a responsible husband and father. come on, bono on lsd, i do not beleive. if u told me he smoked a few joints when he was young, i would beleive that but lsd or any hard drugs i say absolutely not.

• Subscriber

Hahahahaha!  That's funny, ceallach67!  laugh.gif

LOLroll.gif

Well I agree, I highly doubt this is even true. Plus someone mentioned that it frys your brain or makes you less smart? I dont know, but if thats what it does,then Bono, for a fact hasn't done that stuff. He's the smartest rockstar I've ever heard of! The man does speeches better than the current president!!!lol.(i don't think a man on drugs could sound so brilliant on a day to day basis and make speeches better than a lawyer lol)  Plus he's a father and a husband like deannamarieu2 said.