Carbon Off-set

voxxiegirl

My sister hates U2...but I think it just because I love them...anyone else have siblings that no matter what it is they will do the opposite to you or disagree with you...I like tricking her sometimes using this.

Anyway...NLOTH was on in my car and it was low volume so she couldn't hear it, until I turned it up during one of the really good bits...

then "turn this $#^& off! U2 are $#%! They are hypocrits...Bono is a hypocrit"...omg I felt like slapping her!

Then she starts going on about charity... I put her in her place about that one...

but then she started going on about carbon off-set and how U2 fly everywhere and are leaving a carbon footprint everywhere and she couldn't stop calling Bono a hypocrit ...it made my blood boil!

Anyway...so what are the facts on U2 and carbon offset?? Can anyone help me so I can tell her to stop calling U2 hypocrits and $%^.

Next time she mentions carbon offsets tell her to stop driving and using planes and just walk everywhere.

Also, tell her her dog is bad for the environment.

And U2 and carbon offset? They took care of that to. U2 does do stuff, they just don't make a big deal of it like American celebrities.

• Subscriber

Ask her if Greenpeace chase Whale Hunters with row boats. Next time tell her to get out of thr car and walk. Seriously your sister is geeing you up. Also mention U2's aim is to make the 360 Tour Carbon neutral.