Bono in the end scene of Bruno

jackie_llopis

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think he's doing his best not to burst out laughing - i've seen him do other things like this for comic relief etc.. and trying to not laugh - I'll try and find them and post them up here

• Subscriber

"I'm like Bono except much younger" LMFAO!

As mentioned, yes, Bono has done things like this for the laughs before. The man does have a sense of humour. If he was that offended or creeped out, he wouldn't have agreed to do this. I'm just not getting where people are thinking that Bono is some serious, chaste, do gooding kind of guy who can't laugh at himself or see the humour side of the things. Holy crap. Like Zhivvy mentioned, he did this hysterical piece for Comic Relief with Bob Geldoff that would likely shock all of you who think the man doesn't know how to have fun. I'll look for it too and post it if I find it.

edited because I truly need to learn to preview before I hit submit  tongue.gif

• Subscriber

"I'm like Bono except much younger" LMFAO!

As mentioned, yes, Bono has done things like this for the laughs before. The man does have a sense of humour. If he was that offended or creeped out, he wouldn't have agreed to do this. I'm just not getting where people are thinking that Bono is some serious, chaste, do gooding kind of guy who can't laugh at himself or see the humour side of the things. Holy crap. Like Zhivvy mentioned, he did this hysterical piece for Comic Relief with Bob Geldoff that would likely shock all of you who think the man doesn't know how to have fun. I'll look for it too and post it if I find it.

edited because I truly need to learn to preview before I hit submit  tongue.gif