Artificial Horizons on EBAY

muddy grey wolf

Still a while to go before we can look forward to the remix album ARTIFICIAL HORIZONS from u2.com but already there are dealers on EBAY offering them up for sale, of course you can do what you want with your copy once you recieve it, but look at this one...a seller who goes by the name of nonsolotickets  has 10 available for sale YES 10!!!

Seems to me the only way anyone could have that amount available would be if they worked for u2.com, knew someone who works for u2.com (Surely not) or whoever makes the CDs (Maybe more likely)

Is there no record kept of how many are made and given out to subscribers of u2.com???

This seems to happen every so often on sites like EBAY but it seems incredible to me that this can still go on in 2010

The asking price for each CD is a whopping $50 and a further $12 for shipping

It makes me Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

These CDs are to be shipped from Italy

Report it to ebay saying that they are not avaliable yet or not the official CD

Also considering the songs on the CD are ones that can be downloaded anyone could actually make the cd and make people pay stupid for it!

All the Cds given out by u2.com are packaged in such a way that copying the cases and covers would be very hard to do, I have no reason to suspect these will not be the genuine artical.

The same thing has of course happened with the slip-case wallets that used to be give-aways for members of u2.com not too long ago.