Artificial Horizons Remix Album

muddy grey wolf

Soooo U2 are going to give members of U2.com a free gift of a limited edition CD when/if they re-subscribe?

This seems to be a CD with tracks not found together on any other official U2 CD and not for sale anywhere else (Well, ok EBAY I suppose) but I see hordes of U2.com members are already moaning about it?

BONO!!!U2!!!! Who do they think they are sending us out FREE CDs!! How dare they!!!

wink.gif

• Subscriber

Soooo U2 are going to give members of U2.com a free gift of a limited edition CD when/if they re-subscribe?

This seems to be a CD with tracks not found together on any other official U2 CD and not for sale anywhere else (Well, ok EBAY I suppose) but I see hordes of U2.com members are already moaning about it?

BONO!!!U2!!!! Who do they think they are sending us out FREE CDs!! How dare they!!!

wink.gif

If the CD is free, what am I paying those 40$ for, just to acces the forum (which is also available for free) and to watch full lenght music video's? I think the CD is not for free, it's a significat part of those things you got when you pay 40$ to became member of u2.com.

I also think that Medium, Rare & Remastered worth the money because you got 2 CD's (that's a total of 20 songs) and a mini poster which is way better than 13 songs (including 2 different versions of  Staring at the sun and Get on your boots). 

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

muddy grey wolf']

wink.gif

If the CD is free, what am I paying those 40$ for, just to acces the forum (which is also available for free) and to watch full lenght music video's? I think the CD is not for free, it's a significat part of those things you got when you pay 40$ to became member of u2.com.

I also think that Medium, Rare & Remastered worth the money because you got 2 CD's (that's a total of 20 songs) and a mini poster which is way better than 13 songs (including 2 different versions of  Staring at the sun and Get on your boots). wtff! i paid 50$ xDDD

• Subscriber

[quote name='pedroval wrote:

bacadorina wrote:

muddy grey wolf']

wink.gif

I also think that Medium, Rare & Remastered worth the money because you got 2 CD's (that's a total of 20 songs) and a mini poster which is way better than 13 songs (including 2 different versions of  Staring at the sun and Get on your boots). 
wtff! i paid 50$ xDDD

Are you a first-time subsriber? If so - the first subsribtion more expensive: the following year's have something like 20% discount :)