Bono accuses ISPs of being "reverse Robin Hoods"

kennyu272

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I want to return my U2 albums and cd's all of them, right back to the beginning of their careers.

To whom can I return them in PROTEST to his big mouth.

I am done with Bonehead opening his mouth.

Just go away.

you can send them to me any time... just in case i lose or scratch one! taking without paying is called stealing, i think? would you go to your local shop and take products without paying? why is it different?

• Subscriber
I want to return my U2 albums and cd's all of them, right back to the beginning of their careers.

Just go away.
I"m done with you, pisshead.

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

pissedoff']I want to return my U2 albums and cd's all of them, right back to the beginning of their careers.

Just go away.

you can send them to me any time... just in case i lose or scratch one! taking without paying is called stealing, i think? would you go to your local shop and take products without paying? why is it different?

Exactly the point I made in another thread Barbara. Just to add; just because a person is wealthy also doesn't make it any less of a crime to steal from them.

And uh... to Pissedoff... how excatly does it hurt U2 if you return your already owned/store bought merchandise?

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

pissedoff']I want to return my U2 albums and cd's all of them, right back to the beginning of their careers.

Just go away.

Exactly the point I made in another thread Barbara. Just to add; just because a person is wealthy also doesn't make it any less of a crime to steal from them.

And uh... to Pissedoff... how excatly does it hurt U2 if you return your already owned/store bought merchandise?

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Just go away.

And uh... to Pissedoff... how excatly does it hurt U2 if you return your already owned/store bought merchandise?It's like in the Pop era people would buy, BUY!, the album just to destroy it.

How does that even work for your cause?  You've already supported it by buying it.

Fungus is right, people are stupid.

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Just go away.

And uh... to Pissedoff... how excatly does it hurt U2 if you return your already owned/store bought merchandise?It's not stealing because it's just files on some random PCs around the world. There is certainly no one making the music, and it has all been made by a piece of software made by record companies.