Where can I return my U2 albums

pissedoff

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

pissedoff']I am soooo done with Bonehead and his rants.

How much money do you need there Bonehead.

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself in regard to the net and anything political.

I view you as a stupid sellout musician, not a philosopher or a politician or anyone else whose opinion matters.

Just go away. You are so yesterday's news.

devil.gif
I want to return my U2 albums & cd's to U2.

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.
mad.gif

Hmmm... so if you view Bono as a person who's opinion doesn't matter... why are you so angry over his opinion? 

Exactly what I'm wondering as well.

• Subscriber

i know where he can put them cd's......................................................

:)

bugger, that's what I was gonna say. :)

Oh well, I'd best be more blunt.

Drop trou, touch your toes, and stick em straight up your arse.

And before you all start no the OP is not me at the wind up.....lol

but seriously if you wanna get rid of yer u2 stuff sell it all and give the money to a charity of yer choice and above all else..........

FUCK OFF.

• Subscriber

I don't understand many things in this world, but this one I hope will remain beyond me for the rest of my life: a person (may be Bono or whoever) says that he wants him and his colleagues to be paid for their job, he even says, well it is not that important for me because I have other things to live on, but it is important for those who don't and then everybody starts calling him greedy sellout and other things I don't want to repeat and why? because they want to get all the result of their work without paying anything, who's the greedy one? would you OP work for free and I'm not talking in the context of a charity, will you tell your boss or customers: "take my work, it's free"? I doubt you can return any cds anywhere, from your way of reacting, I'm pretty sure you downloaded them illegaly. You know what, if you want to have something, work for it, getting it without paying has a name.

• Subscriber

I am soooo done with Bonehead and his rants.

How much money do you need there Bonehead.

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself in regard to the net and anything political.

I view you as a stupid sellout musician, not a philosopher or a politician or anyone else whose opinion matters.

Just go away. You are so yesterday's news.

devil.gif
I want to return my U2 albums & cd's to U2.

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.mad.gif
so why are you here, you obviously arent a u2 fan so get out of here. did u just create a free account to write negative things about u2 and stir the pot. u are a fool. im done wasting time even typing to u. what have u done with your life? nothing compared to the members of u2. jealousy is a bitch, isnt it?

• Subscriber

something tells me that this person never was a u2 fan because u2 fans are simply not like this. i should say a "true fan" like the rest of us. also i bet he is the sort of person charging 60.00 for the bonus cd. ahh it all makes sense now, but i dont wanna get angry at words on a screen....

i think that bono is really looking out for the music industry overall, the little guy or the bands or artists just starting out. how can u establish yourself when u cant make $ off your artwork. its like a painter giving away his art on the street for free. how will he eat, or afford a new paintbrush? it simply doesnt work like that. the same goes for cds.