Where can I return my U2 albums

pissedoff

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I want to return my U2 albums & cd's to U2.

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.mad.gif

Hey, do you have a copy of All That You Can't Leave Behind?  'Cause I lost my copy, so, if you have it, you can send it to me.  tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Most rock stars, Bono included are way overpaid to begin with.

He makes millions while lowly schoolteachers, firemen and other important people in our communites are paid shit.

Today's music is often shared first, leading to sales of cd's once people can hear the bands sound.

Bono serves himself, so he makes only 20 mil this year instead of 40, boohoo cry me a river.

You protectors of Bono, what has he EVER done for you.

Brainwashed, all of you.

He is not a hero, just some dude that sings in a band.

You are not Robin Hood, you aren't giving the money you don't spend in music to school teachers or firemen, Bono is rich, yes, but it doesn't justify people who steal him, he is not a hero, just a singer in a band, that's his job, that's why he wants to get money from his job as I want to get paid for being a teacher. You can decide not to spend anything on him, but then you must renounce to have anything he does, that's the fair trade. You can still listen to music on the radio, that's free.
I don't think I'm brainwashed, I just don't accept double measures: stealing is morally repulsive and not being a crime in Canada doesn't make it better.
Bono may be overpaid for his work, but what about the network holders that are getting rich from Bono's work? But of course you don't care about anything we can say here, you just don't want to pay for music and you feel entitled to rant about this in U2's official forum, thanks to people like you the rest of us are surely paying more than we'd do if illigal downloading didn't exist because that's the main reason music Cds is the only technology that hasn't got cheaper after some time in the market.

I am soooo done with Bonehead and his rants.

How much money do you need there Bonehead.

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself in regard to the net and anything political.

I view you as a stupid sellout musician, not a philosopher or a politician or anyone else whose opinion matters.

Just go away. You are so yesterday's news.

devil.gif
I want to return my U2 albums & cd's to U2.

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.mad.gif

It's unfortunate that you didn't read the full article, or don't understand what Bono is trying to say. It's not for U2's sake, it's for the bands out there that can't rely on ticket sales or merch alone. I know, coz I work with a lot of these bands...a lot of them go bankrupt, coz they can't repay the label that financed their tour. U2 is in an enviable position to get their income from ticket sales and merch...and that's what they use to repay the label if their CD sales didn't meet the contractual agreement. Most of that CD revenue goes to the label...and smaller bands have to repay the label, if they don't meet their quota. U2 doesn't have to worry about that. Again, Bono is looking out for the little people, aka the bands that are just starting.

• Subscriber
Most rock stars, Bono included are way overpaid to begin with.

He makes millions while lowly schoolteachers, firemen and other important people in our communites are paid shit.

Today's music is often shared first, leading to sales of cd's once people can hear the bands sound.

Bono serves himself, so he makes only 20 mil this year instead of 40, boohoo cry me a river.

You protectors of Bono, what has he EVER done for you.

Brainwashed, all of you.

He is not a hero, just some dude that sings in a band.

We decide how big is U2 salary by either buying or not buying the CDs, by either going or not going to their shows, by either buying U2byU2 or not buying.

• Subscriber

I think the best thing to do here is not to give pissedoff the satisfaction of even bothering to respond to his rant. It's not worth it. I will always defend my respect for U2, their music and their beliefs but not with someone so aggresive, childish and pathetic. Who's trying to brainwash who!!!

• Subscriber
Holy crap, you people are a bunch of brainwashed idiot followers.

It's a BAND, they are not gods.

I think I will lend all my cd's and albums to everyone I know so they can copy them, just to piss him off.

i dont get it, to me they're just a band i really like, not gods, so i can live with them having an opinio i dont agree with.

it's like my doctor is only human, my hairdresser is too... and if they have a different opinion about something personal i am not of to find another doctor, i wont demand my hairdresser to glue the hair, he just cut,  back on...

i even sometimes disagree with my love, and often with my kids... doesnt make me want to divorce my love or adopt new kids and get rid of these 3...

sorry, you're not making sense, you think we're the one brainwashed... arent you the one under influence, or is this your normal personalty?