Where can I return my U2 albums

pissedoff

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

And you are oh so willing to defend an overpaid rock star????
WTF!!!

Why are you so pissed off about an overpaid rock star?  Nothing better in your life? Seriously. What real purpose does this serve?  Let's review: Bono has said something that has upset you so much that you just had to visit U2.com, take the time to create an account with the user name Pissedoff  in order to post about exactly how pissed off you are and how you're returning your U2 albums because you're so upset and you think this is a healthy way to go about things?  Maybe just maybe,  you shouldn't give Bono that much importance in your life to the point that what he says could upset you this much.  Just a suggestion.

• Subscriber

And you are oh so willing to defend an overpaid rock star????
WTF!!!

Why are you so pissed off about an overpaid rock star?  Nothing better in your life? Seriously. What real purpose does this serve?  Let's review: Bono has said something that has upset you so much that you just had to visit U2.com, take the time to create an account with the user name Pissedoff  in order to post about exactly how pissed off you are and how you're returning your U2 albums because you're so upset and you think this is a healthy way to go about things?  Maybe just maybe,  you shouldn't give Bono that much importance in your life to the point that what he says could upset you this much.  Just a suggestion.

• Subscriber
bono0207.jpg pixel_trans.gif
pixel_trans.gif

Oh yes, I pray at his altar three times a days. Just come back from my every four hour foot lick!!

I've also changed my name by deed poll to Bono's Slave - think Mrs Slave has a certain ring to it don't you think? But must dash I have to polish all my Bono's bronzed effigies on the altar or my master will get cross!

Hail king Bono!! - till next time x

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']
bono0207.jpgpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif

Oh yes, I pray at his altar three times a days. Just come back from my every four hour foot lick!!

I've also changed my name by deed poll to Bono's Slave - think Mrs Slave has a certain ring to it don't you think? But must dash I have to polish all my Bono's bronzed effigies on the altar or my master will get cross!

roll.gif

Priceless!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']
bono0207.jpgpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif

roll.gif

Priceless!!