Where can I return my U2 albums

pissedoff

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']
bono0207.jpgpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif

Oh yes, I pray at his altar three times a days. Just come back from my every four hour foot lick!!

I've also changed my name by deed poll to Bono's Slave - think Mrs Slave has a certain ring to it don't you think? But must dash I have to polish all my Bono's bronzed effigies on the altar or my master will get cross!

Hail king Bono!! - till next time x

dont forget about  us shaving our heads and wearing the platformshoes all day... just to feel the suffering of our holy leader... frown.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Oh yes, I pray at his altar three times a days. Just come back from my every four hour foot lick!!

I've also changed my name by deed poll to Bono's Slave - think Mrs Slave has a certain ring to it don't you think? But must dash I have to polish all my Bono's bronzed effigies on the altar or my master will get cross!

dont forget about  us shaving our heads and wearing the platformshoes all day... just to feel the suffering of our holy leader... frown.gif

Am wearing them as we speak! Obviously can't speak on a Friday as that is my day of silent worship!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

xtraspicy62
']

dont forget about  us shaving our heads and wearing the platformshoes all day... just to feel the suffering of our holy leader...
frown.gif

Am wearing them as we speak! Obviously can't speak on a Friday as that is my day of silent worship!

lets hope school is still closed then, or you'll have to use signlanguage to teach those kids about u2, and bono's charitycampaigns roll.gif!! or maybe you're power point is ready, and you can let it speak for itself...

so i'll be off to my bed of nails in a little while, after taking off my fine chain.

!!oh girls , dont forget; we're not supposed to eat at all this weekend ! its starving weekend to express our solidarity with bono's africa-campaign ...

(okay, maybe overacting a bit, i know , i'm sorry...)

• Subscriber

Hey girls, we cannot laugh in case we offend King/God Bono! He doesn't like us to mock his worldly goodness. As punishment you must lick his shoes every 2 hours instead and 20 hail bonos immediately please!

• Subscriber

Oh no o thought it was every 4 hours, I've lapsed in my worship - it's because I've been cleaning the altar of bono which i have in every room in the house (it's a very small one in the downstairs loo - small room and all that!) Ok, I'll be off to whip myself with kittens as my punishment!