Jump to content

Dealing with Valentine's Day gack!!


illumination70
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='GeorgiaGirl wrote:


illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

GeorgiaGirl']Seeing as how I broke up with my ex a little over a year ago (he was cheating), I have no love for Valentine's Day right now. 
frown.gif

 

But you're better off alone than with someone who cheats and makes you unhappy.

I agree because one of my ex-boyfriends was cheating on me and it's no fun.

((HUGS))

Aw.  Thanks, y'all!  I'm definitely better off without him.  After all, he caused me to miss the Elevation tour (long story), and since we broke up, I've rediscovered my love for Bono!  roll.gif

 

Anyone who makes  you miss a U2 concert is not worth it!!!smile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


GeorgiaGirl']

Aw.  Thanks, y'all!  I'm definitely better off without him.  After all, he caused me to miss the Elevation tour (long story), and since we broke up, I've rediscovered my love for Bono! 
roll.gif

 

Anyone who makes  you miss a U2 concert is not worth it!!!smile.gif

 

yep!! after cheating, it's the second worse thing any boyfriend could do!!mad.gif enjoy your refreshed love for bono, and all of u2!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

GeorgiaGirl']

Aw.  Thanks, y'all!  I'm definitely better off without him.  After all, he caused me to miss the Elevation tour (long story), and since we broke up, I've rediscovered my love for Bono! 
roll.gif

 

Anyone who makes  you miss a U2 concert is not worth it!!!
smile.gif

 

yep!! after cheating, it's the second worse thing any boyfriend could do!!mad.gif enjoy your refreshed love for bono, and all of u2!

  I agree with the others here because my ex (the cheater) hated U2 and constantly let me know it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

GeorgiaGirl']

Aw.  Thanks, y'all!  I'm definitely better off without him.  After all, he caused me to miss the Elevation tour (long story), and since we broke up, I've rediscovered my love for Bono! 
roll.gif

 

Anyone who makes  you miss a U2 concert is not worth it!!!
smile.gif

 

yep!! after cheating, it's the second worse thing any boyfriend could do!!
mad.gif
 enjoy your refreshed love for bono, and all of u2!

  I agree with the others here because my ex (the cheater) hated U2 and constantly let me know it.

well, poor guy was probably jealous and small minded...mad.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

  February 14th is also Chinese New Year which is great because if you're single as I am, there's a less exclusive Holiday to celebrate instead!!!
That's right! That should be fun. I'm planning to be in San Francisco that weekend. I can see what kind of fun is to be had in Chinatown!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


illumination70 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

GeorgiaGirl']

Aw.  Thanks, y'all!  I'm definitely better off without him.  After all, he caused me to miss the Elevation tour (long story), and since we broke up, I've rediscovered my love for Bono! 
roll.gif

 

Anyone who makes  you miss a U2 concert is not worth it!!!
smile.gif

 

yep!! after cheating, it's the second worse thing any boyfriend could do!!
mad.gif
 enjoy your refreshed love for bono, and all of u2!

  I agree with the others here because my ex (the cheater) hated U2 and constantly let me know it.

well, poor guy was probably jealous and small minded...mad.gif

 

Yes he was and after much though about the situation, I often wonder why I gave him the time of day LOL!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70']

  I agree with the others here because my ex (the cheater) hated U2 and constantly let me know it.

well, poor guy was probably jealous and small minded...
mad.gif

 

Yes he was and after much though about the situation, I often wonder why I gave him the time of day LOL!!

What is with these guys that they feel the need to cheat AND diss our favorite band?mad.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I finally understand hating valentines day! it's almost bigger than christmas to my mum so we celebrate it as such... but now i'm totally dreading it! Just recently went through my 1st 'break-up' with the guy i've been with for almost 2 years and it sucked! even though it was a much needed break up (i'm pretty sure he doesnt even know who U2 is:p) and time to let go it still hurt... and i just walked into the store the other day and it's already filled with valentines stuff?? the commercialism nowadays is so annoying!

 

I dont understand guys who not only cheat but also diss the best band ever! hope i never run across one (although i'm probably sure to someday:-/)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...