Dealing with Valentine's Day gack!!

illumination70

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

illum, you're serious, a man called pluto?! and how were you working a U2-concert? give us the story, please!!

and i think it's unfair! there you are, considered to be a planet all your life (or atleast a big part of it) and then the critics come and decide you're not big enough and you lose your title and to 'confort' you (but in fact only make things worse..sick.gif) you 're called a dwarf planet from then on, and you get much less attention in geography classe...frown.gif

and then they claime size doesnt matter?! WTF?!

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

GeorgiaGirl']Pluto is what's called a
now.

It was also the name of an Australian Bus Driver who was a part of U2's backstage crew my group and I met when we were working a U2 concert (PopMart Tour) back in 1997 LOL.

Cool name!! So have you supported U2 in your group?What were your group called?

illum, you're serious, a man called pluto?! and how were you working a U2-concert? give us the story, please!!

and i think it's unfair! there you are, considered to be a planet all your life (or atleast a big part of it) and then the critics come and decide you're not big enough and you lose your title and to 'confort' you (but in fact only make things worse..sick.gif) you 're called a dwarf planet from then on, and you get much less attention in geography classe...frown.gif

and then they claime size doesnt matter?! WTF?!

On May 5th, 1997 I was working with a company called Coast to Coast Event Services and My group and I were hired as ticket takers for the U2 concert in Eugene Oregon.

As soon as we were stationed at our posts for the evening, a couple of us began to talk to one of the  PopMart tour's bus drivers named Pluto who was from Australia.  

• Subscriber
Oh I took care of Valentines Day a long long time ago. I gave my husband his only son on Valentines Day.

That's a good present, I hope he hasn't asked for anything extra now! lol!!

I gave my husband our daughter for our first anniversary - saved going out to the shops!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

wahine
']Oh I took care of Valentines Day a long long time ago. I gave my husband his only son on Valentines Day.

I gave my husband our daughter for our first anniversary - saved going out to the shops!!!damn, had 3 kids, and never had the idea of making them a present! should have gotten the dates right if only someone pointed this out to me sooner  eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

wahine
']Oh I took care of Valentines Day a long long time ago. I gave my husband his only son on Valentines Day.

I gave my husband our daughter for our first anniversary - saved going out to the shops!!!
damn, had 3 kids, and never had the idea of making them a present! should have gotten the dates right if only someone pointed this out to me sooner  eyes.gif

Should have timed it all better!