Anaheim ...meet up...

u2ireland

• Subscriber

5 months and counting till Anaheim!! omg, I can't wait! ;)

will there be a meet up? there are a few Irish pubs close to the stadium.

Auld Irisher is less than a mile from the stadium! This place is cool. The interior was handcrafted in Dublin and installed by Irish tradesmen! I'm sure it will be totally packed with concert goers, even without u2.com peeps.

.auldirisher.com/

is saturday eve/night good for a meetup?

Slainte,

Jennifer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
i'm guessing minors arent allowed in a pub (except in my dreams:)) so i probably wont be there, lol!
oh, that sucks! didn't think of that. I was just so excited to come across this irish pub... it looks pretty cool. I'll be going there even if there isn't a meet up just to check it out. meet up could be anywhere?... 

• Subscriber
. . . but we need to re-do this post or bump it up or something since it's still so many months away and I'll end up forgetting "(-
yeah, my post started off more in just a count down because I realized that Anaheim was 5 months from today-so excited, then I wondered if there was any posts on meet ups-seen some already here, because I came across this great irish pub and was going to go while there and check it out. so although very early (and I don't plan ahead ;), the post morphed into an early meet up thread and will have to be bumped up if anyone is interested. I can't wait, 2 nights of U2!