Festival of Abraham BONO IDEA

wahine

Interesting, very interesting. He's managed to get the attention of all three religions, they are throwing their two cents in all over the place. I LOVE THE IDEA! It might be a logistic and security nightmare but I for sure think it could be pulled off. Bono wants it in Jerusalem. I can see all the flags flying now. Magnificent. The only thing he left out is the date, he should go for December 21, 2012. Everybody has been talking about where they would be on that date. I don't know of a better place. Wrap all the prophecies into ONE. That sounds kinda spooky actually! Oh well, it begins, what are we down to like a 1000 days yet? YIKES!! I would like to be at the Festival of Abraham on that date!

• Subscriber

No offense love Paul very much  but its people like Paul who start off all the ''traditions of man'' that are pagan nowadays like easter , proven fact , check encyclopedia........anyway .................here Colossians 2;8...........

xxxx

Its just more work on their plate thats not necessary.....

• Subscriber

i dont care much about religions, but the idea is lovely: combining people from these 3 religions, not thinking about their differences.... simply enjoying music together! and of course including everyone who cares to join! (no religious conditions, whats or ever.... you're right about the safety issues though frown.gif)